Beaver (UT) Murdock Academy Collection
Published by Southern Utah University - Sherratt Library
Originally the Beaver Branch of Brigham Young University, the school became independent in 1908 and was renamed Murdock Academy. Housed in the buildings of Fort Cameron, a former military base outside of Beaver, Utah, it offered a 4 year high school program. This privately owned school closed in 1922 when the new public Beaver High School was opened.
Beaver Murdock Academy Drama Cast
Digital image c2004 Sherratt Library, Southern Utah University. All rights reserved.
Search within the collection: