Here you will find a list of helpful resources for our partners and prospective partners of the Mountain West Digital Library.
Policies and Guidelines
- Mountain West Digital Library Partnership Agreement (pdf)
- Mountain West Digital Library Dublin Core Application Profile, Version 2.0, 20 July 2011 (pdf) - supersedes the 2006 Metadata Guidelines for the Mountain West Digital Library and the CDP Dublin Core Metadata Best Practices for use with metadata harvested into the MWDL
- General Guidelines for Digital Metadata (accompanies the Application Profile)
- CONTENTdm field properties template
- BCR's CDP Digital Imaging Best Practices Version 2.0 (pdf)
- MWDL Digitization Price List 2008 (pdf)
To include a collection for harvest into the Mountain West Digital Library, complete and submit this setup form. If the repository that hosts the collection has not already been harvested by MWDL, see instead Setting Up a Repository for Harvest and contact us
Querying your collection's OAI stream in a Web browser is a great way to check the mapping of your fields, and to see if any text is getting truncated or any non-Unicode characters are being included, leading to garbling of the results.
These are a few selections from MWDL's Google Analytics usage data reports.
We are busy adding new collections to the MWDL. Check this list to get updated about current and upcoming projects.
Mountain West Digital Library succeeds because of the collaboration of many partners. We welcome new partners at any time.
The Mountain West Digital Library welcomes new hosting hubs to the network of digital collections about our region.